Your Vision Achieved is seeking post masters and licensed staff. YVA provides comprehensive treatment options to the south metro area communities. YVA provides services to children ages 12 and above, adolescents, and adults. The clinic works with individuals, couples, and families. We are currently seeking FT and PT therapists for the following:
Provide individual, marital and family therapy for children, adolescents, and adults in the clinic
Provide individual therapy for12- 65 years of age
Join an amazing, supportive, fun group of clinicians in rewarding clinical work
Our training program includes master’s-level family therapy practicum placements, post-master’s fellowships, and a post-doctoral psychology fellowship supervised by licensed psychologists and family therapists.
• A master’s or doctoral degree in psychology, clinical counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or similar field from a regionally-accredited academic program.
• A declared licensure track in Minnesota with active pursuit of licensure attainment
• Ability and willingness to service patients primarily on an outpatient basis and telehealth services
• Flexibility to meet when patients are available to meet (usually requires some evenings)
• Evidence of a high level of professionalism within the field
• Strong clinical acumen and judgment
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability and willingness to provide services to children, adolescents, and families
• Ability to respect diversity and integrate issues of culture into case conceptualizations
• Ability to adapt interventions to patients’ strengths, skills, and developmental levels
• Ability to intervene decisively, when necessary, to protect patient safety
• Ability to set appropriate boundaries and limits for best practice
• Ability to comply with clinic documentation standards
Compettive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off and more
We pride ourselves in providning base starting salaries to employees.
Post masters starting annual salary $55,000
Post licensure starting annual salary $70,000
Contract work for individuals seeking part time schedules, 60% reimbursement
To apply for this position or have questions please email email@example.com
In addition to your strengths, cover letters should broadly outline your professional goals, commitment to the common good, and a brief narrative of your experience providing psychotherapy.